A digital marketing strategy can help your business be found by people that are looking for your products and services. I can help your business generate leads and make lasting customer connections.
Digital Marketing Strategy Session
Establishing key performance indictors (KPIs) is a necessary step in digital marketing. It is important to compare actual results with goals to map progress.
The first step in creating a digital marketing strategy is to complete a thorough audit and competitor analysis.
Free 30-Minute digital marketing Strategy Session
- Expert Advice
- How To's & Tips
- Competitive Pricing
- Digital Marketing Audit
DIGITAL MARKETING Industries Serviced
I understand that every industry is different and that’s why there is no one-size-fits-all marketing strategy. I will research your industry and competition to tailor a strategy specific to your desired business goals.
Let’s schedule a call to talk about your goals and how digital marketing can achieve them.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with great clients across Canada and the United States. Below are industries that I’ve worked with in the past.
DIGITAL MARKETING Frequently Asked Questions
I often get asked questions about digital marketing and the digital marketing process. I want you to be well informed before committing to anything so I’ve put together this list of digital marketing frequently asked questions.
If you have any further questions, please schedule a call and I’ll address all your questions.
- Global reach – a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
- Lower cost – a properly planned and well targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Trackable, measurable results – measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising.
- Personalisation – if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
- Openness – by getting involved with social media and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Social currency – digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using content marketing tactics. This content (images, videos, articles) can gain social currency – being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
- Improved conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from making a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
I accept cash, cheques, bank transfers and all credit cards.
Digital marketing, also called online marketing, is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication. This includes not only email, social media, and web-based advertising, but also text and multimedia messages as a marketing channel.
Local areas that I service are: Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga, Bolton, Caledon, Ajax, Pickering, Markham, Maple, Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, Newmarket, Georgina, Keswick, Innisfil, Barrie.
Since most meeting can be held over zoom or a phone call, I’m also able to offer my website design services to anyone living in the United States or anywhere across Canada.